1) How did you get started? Tell us a little about yourself.
My photography started as an act of rebellion against my university studies. Now, 9 years later, it is still the thing that makes me feel free.
2) Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Curious, passionate, stubborn.
3) What do you enjoy the most about photography?
Being able to show all my emotions, but hide the context of them.
4) What do you not enjoy about photography?
Business stuff that goes with it.
5) Favorite color?
It’s all about combinations.
6) Favourite food/drink?
Espresso - strong and hot.
7) What person, living or dead, would you love to photograph?
Helen of Troy :)
8) What country would you love to shoot in?
Mongolia (and I did)
9) What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Love, work and travel.
10) Your zodiac sign?
11) What's your favourite quote?
“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
12) Dream vacation you would like to take (or have taken)?
Lanzarote - the volcanic island (have taken)
13) What's your theme song?
Sous le ciel de paris
14) If you had the opportunity to meet any photographer, living or dead, who would it be?
15) Favourite movie?
16) Favourite actor/actress?
17) Favourite superhero? Why?
18) What is your favourite word? Least favourite?
Again, it’s all about combinations.
19) What was the last picture you took with your phone?
My phone for me is like a sketchbook for painter or notebook for writer. Last picture - interior for my future exhibition.
20) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
21) Guilty Pleasure?
22) Last show you binge-watched?
23) Last book you read?
Gabriel Garcia Marquez “Eyes of a blue dog”
24) Anything else you want the readers to know about you.
If you really want to know me - see my works :)