A bit about me.
- Born in Kyiv in 1985.
- Studied to become an engineer, got a degree, but became a photographer.
- Worked as a studio photographer for a few years -> learned how to communicate; worked with hundreds of different faces.
- Moved to Switzerland, worked with brands, through them with big magazines -> learned storytelling and visual aesthetics.
- Moved to the US 6 years ago, started exhibitions, and participated in showcases.
- Switched to Fine Art completely during covid.
- Now working in portraiture again, but with an editorial twist.
Things to look at when reading a photo
How to help your model relax
- Tell a story, talk in terms of the character
- Introduce props
- Talk about the mood that your location creates
- Keep moving