- Please tell us a bit about you, what is your story?
- I am a medical doctor trained in Ukraine. While I live in the US, a lot of my family members are in Ukraine, working as doctors, fighting on the front line.
- Tell us about your experience with the war - what happened for you?
- I have been fundraising in the US, procuring and sending necessary supplies to Ukraine since 2014. My main focus is medical supplies, mostly for emergency medical aid. After the February invasion I was able to leverage the knowledge of the previous 8 years to source medical emergency supplies for two largest US non profits focused on helping Ukraine, Razom and Nova Ukraine.
- Tell us about the photoshoot - what does it capture for you?
- This is a great opportunity to raise awareness about the war in Ukraine. We will not stop fighting, while many Ukrainians are fighting on the front lines, others are working on ensuring they have the best supplies possible. The project is about those who work tirelessly to support our troops and bring Victory to our land.
- If people want to help Ukraine, what would be the most effective way now in your experience?
Message and call your senators and reps. Demand to support Ukraine in all ways possible. It works.